Wednesday, August 16, 2006

 

Leaving for Michigan

We leave for Michigan tomorrow morning. Rich and I are getting so excited to see the girls (so is mommy 2). This year we are picking up Becca early from Band Camp and my friend LeeAnna (mommy 2) is coming back with us for the Blueberry Festival. Mom and Dad are going to have a house full up there. I’m sure a good time will be had by all.

I will leave this entry with two stories that I found in Terese’s school things that I picked up last Thursday.

Story 1 is an autobiography:

My name is Terese Rose Hull (Gods little Angel) the day I was born roses fell from the sky.

Story 2:

I was just a brown rabbit just minding my own business. Then one day while eating clover “bam” I was all different colors and had tattoos. What’s the since of living if you can’t be beautiful.

I should have been an elementary school teacher because reading all these kids stories would have kept me laughing all the time.

Comments:
Leave it to Rose!!! Hahhahaha!!! Can't wait to finally meet leanna!!I think this trip up is my turn to consume beverage and Jim's turn to chase Dylan!!! Sounds fair right??
 
Ann--can't wait to see you guys up in Paradise! I was worried that we would never see anyone once we moved up there, but as Ryan said, we usually see everybody up there more than we do down here! See you soon!

And to Kelly--I think your plan sounds great.....maybe I will have to try that same plan!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]