Sunday, June 08, 2008

 

STORM

What a storm. I can say that I have NEVER seen anything like it. We just got home from seeing Grandma and the sky started to look dark. Then we heard the thunder and I noticed the clouds were moving really fast. Joe yelled for Pierce to get up to the house then the wind and rain hit. I yelled for everyone to get into the house and in the basement. We all run down stairs then Alida asks who has the baby......poor Miranda is sitting on the sofa upstairs crying. Here are some picture of the storm damage. They are saying that the wind got up to 100 mile an hour.































Comments:
Wow! I'm so glad you made it home and were not on the road when that hit. It had to be scary. I think we have a very good Guardian Angel looking after us.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]