Saturday, July 19, 2008

 

Sarah's Room


Below are the stages of Sarah's room. We went from the Blue room to the Detroit room and finally the finished product. We still have to hang the pictures but I would have to say I like the black and white best.









This was just to much for me. I could not wait to repaint.

























I did like the blue room but I guess she just was ready for something different.




Comments:
Love the new room! You do good work. I think Sarah will like it a lot better than the flowerchild room.
 
Like the new room! Looks very sophisticated.
 
Sarah's choice of canvas probably wasn't the best. But, we are really impressed with her artistic ability. -- LOVE the new room! -- Mary & Jim
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]